So I decided to make this dip for our Christmas dinner as an appetizer before the meal. It was a great hit with my husband's family so I've continued making it for other get togethers as well. This is definitely a great dish to bring when you need something hot and tasty. The next dip I'm eyeing is my friend Melissa's jalepeno popper dip. Yum!
Inspiration: Frank's Redhot
Buffalo Chicken Dip aka Crack Dip
- 8 ounce package low fat neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup low fat ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup lite shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup reserved for topping
- 2 cups roasted chicken breast, shredded
Heat oven to 350°F. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
Mix in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir in chicken.
Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir. Top with cheddar cheese and broil on high for 1-2 minutes or until top is golden brown. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables (we love celery with this dip!).
Serves 6-8, doubling is recommended ;)